DigitalKOG is one of Lancashire’s fastest-growing digital agencies and masters in lead generation, or as we like to call it – the science of LEADOLOGY™.
Located in Preston, everything our team of commercially driven LEADOLOGISTS™ do is for one fundamental purpose and that’s to maximise revenue for our clients.
Do you think you have what it takes to be a LEADOLOGIST™?
If so, we may have the perfect opening for you into our energetic agency, where we’re currently recruiting for a UX/UI Front End Web Designer.
Ideal candidates will have a keen eye for design and be experienced in using a suite of UX/UI designer tools and WordPress products.
This role will bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the website/application looks as well as how it works.
As a Front-End Developer you will work to balance marketing goals, client requests, performance considerations and usability into their finished products.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Ensure all design elements, templates and finished solutions work with a variety of browsers and screens, along with the constraints set by responsive web design.
- Strong working knowledge of various WordPress themes and plug-ins.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to self evaluate work.
- Strong organisation skills, including ability to manage multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Regularly impart ideas to help us formulate our user experience and user interface design strategy.
- Use different methods of user research, including contextual inquiry, user testing and experimental design.
- Contribute design ideas, concepts and solutions.
- Demonstrate high-skilled UI/UX design through storyboarding/workshops.
- Team up with members of our development and design teams to develop, grow and sustain all new websites.
- Implement industry standards and best practice to ensure a successfully functioning web development team.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects.
- Design or technical discipline qualification, or comparable portfolio of work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of helping non-technical audiences understand complex technical jargon and concepts.
- Can work independently as well as part of a team.
- The ability to communicate complex information and ideas to colleagues and clients, and work to build consensus.
Why should you join the DigitalKOG team
A continuously rewarding role
Our team members work incredibly hard and we like to reward them for that. So, on top of receiving a competitive salary, we’ll also treat you to a yearly bonus when you help us achieve our ambitions.
You will be given the freedom to shape the future direction of our agency. All ideas are welcomed and listened to as we know that our people drive our success and we want everyone to be a part of that.
An agency that is committed to our core values
We know that aligning personal and company values has a powerful impact on success, performance and fulfilment in the workplace. That’s why at the heart of our culture are our four core values:
- Curiosity – We fuel our curiosity by deep diving into data insights, using our collective industry experience, applying lots of common sense and empowering the team to ask even the wildest What-ifs…
- Collaboration – When we work together, the positive impact we have on our clients and each other markedly grows. The KOG team is encouraged to bring their authentic self to work, and we embrace our differences and celebrate what we achieve together.
- Service With Purpose – Integrity, trust, respect, attention to detail, accountability and high quality sit at the heart of everything we do. We are focused on delivering useful marketing that has clear direction and consistently improves the value we offer our clients and the results they receive.
- Improvement – Continuously learning about our trade, our clients and ourselves keeps our passion alive. We continue to evolve, seek new ideas, explore new ways of thinking and uncover new processes. It’s these enrichment initiatives that encourage self and team spirit development.
A great working environment
We have our own dedicated office space, where we love collaborating together, with lots of FREE private parking available.
The office is brilliantly located, close to the motorway for simple commuting, with a retail park just across the road – fancy a Burger King, Costa or Greggs for lunch?
Lots of social opportunities
DigitalKOG very much feels like a family and we all love getting out after work, whether it’s going to the local micropub or heading into town for a curry.
A generous holiday allocation
We know that agency life can be very fast-paced and how important it is for our team members to have time out from that to recharge the batteries. So, we offer 30 days’ holiday, PLUS bank holidays, including a total shutdown over the Christmas break – not many agencies can compete with that.
To help you get financially prepared for life after work, you will also be enrolled onto a competitive pension scheme.
Fantastic scope for personal development
We will be firmly committed to enhancing your personal and professional development, providing 1-2-1 coaching and mentoring programmes, team workshops and soft skills training, overseen by our resident Development Coach, Charlotte Haslam.
There will also be dedicated learning days as we take knowledge sharing seriously, with in-house training programmes, innovation days and opportunities to get involved in 3rd party training all available.
We’ll also support you in furthering your learning outside of work.
We promote employee wellbeing
Supporting the mental health of our team is a major priority for us. We run a series of initiatives to develop team relationships and keep everyone’s mental wellbeing strong.